11. You can find some of the recipes on the links from my previous cake. 4 1/2 tbsp Cocoa powder. Published - Aug 9, 2017 Update - Oct 20, 2020 Veena Azmanov Words - 1386 words. Not all desserts are suitable for mirror glaze – it is best for mousse cakes, entremets and cheesecakes. Increase saucepan to high heat, bring syrup to the boil and heat to 103°C. 1 tsp vanilla extract 72 g heavy cream. See more ideas about Mirror glaze, Cupcake cakes, Mirror cake. 20 ingredients. This video is unavailable. Refrigerated. For an extra special finishing touch, sprinkle a little edible "disco dust" on the wet glaze. Cool 10 min. As strawberry season is here I prepared a strawberry and chocolate mirror cake, made with a soft dark chocolate cake at the bottom, followed by a white chocolate mousse, a strawberry jelly insert and a dark chocolate mirror glaze. This part should be made the morning you want to serve the cakes, but that is fine because everything is currently in the freezer. Layers in this delicious entremets are: sponge cake base, peach coulis, honey mousse, panna cotta, white chocolate mirror glaze. Outside a shiny and colorful galaxy mirror glaze and inside a galaxy cake with four different planets. Mango Mousse Cake with Mango Jello Insert. Recipe by Betti's Cakerschool. Add cream to syrup and stir. we recommend you to have some sweet and sour mousse cakes to glaze with. In a small bowl of cold water, bloom the gelatin. Vanilla-1 tsp . I think the best part of this entremets is the vanilla panna cotta! Made from only a handful of ingredients and no special equipment, if you’ve ever wanted to make a dessert to impress this is it! For this part you will also need some gel food color. Remove cakes from pans to wire racks; cool completely. It will add a sparkly iridescence that looks amazing. for the caramel mousse: 7 g gelatine 37 ml water 150 g sugar 52 g glucose or corn syrup 67 ml water ¼ tsp salt 190 g + 375 g heavy cream 2 egg yolks. For The Mirror Glaze: Water – 80 gm. Oooo! Cocoa Powder – 20 gm . Microwave cream for 1-2 minutes or until warm. 1 cup Maida/ flour. See more ideas about Mirror glaze cake, Mirror glaze, Desserts. Apr 22, 2016 - Pumpkin Mousse Cake (entremet) Grown men. Have fun drizzling that glaze all over the frozen mousse cake(s). This mousse, in my opinion, is the star of the cake. Mar 23, 2019 - Pillowy milk chocolate and Nutella mousse surrounds a rich cocoa brownie slathered with creamy Nutella. This blog generates income via ads #sponsoredpost. 1 1/4 tsp Vanilla. How to Make a Strawberry Mirror Glaze Cake VIDEO It is a Strawberry, Mirror Glaze Cake, made with a soft Vanilla Almond Sponge at the bottom, followed by a Strawberry Jelly, a Strawberry Mousse insert, a White chocolate Mousse outer layer and a beautiful Mirror Glaze. Vanilla – 1/4 tsp. This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and other sides. From the beginning of the year I am willing to share with you a mirror cake and I am so glad I finally got the chance to prepare it. This strawberry mousse cake has an intoxicating strawberry smell and a heavenly taste. Mousse cakes are a popular choice as they freeze well and provide a smooth surface for your mirror glaze. Water (for blooming) – 3 tbs. This recipe makes enough glaze for two 8-inch cakes). Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 2 (8-inch) round layers. If that's not impressive enough, the whole thing … My sister Wendy did a fabulous job on the photography of this cake! Procedure: White Chocolate Mousse: In a bowl, mix together 1/4 cup of cream and veg gelatin and set aside for 5 minutes. About 7 minutes to read this article. Baking & spices. 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract ; gel food dye; Instructions . Remove the cake collar and put back to the freezer. In this recipe I have used a white chocolate cheesecake as the base for my mirror glaze … Mini chocolate mousse cakes on a brownie base are covered with a gorgeous glossy mirror glaze that’s swirled to look like the galaxy. There's no right or wrong way to do it, just be sure to cover all exposed areas. Home » Mango Mousse Cake with Mango Jello Insert. Mirror Cake Recipe Ingredients 1½ Cups / 300g Granulated Sugar Sugar sweetens the glaze while also helping create the mirror reflection. Veg Gelatin – 1/2 tsp . Bawling uncontrollably. I then covered it in plastic wrap and placed the mousse cake in the freezer overnight. Place the cake layer on top, gently press and spread the mousse. Watch Queue Queue Absolutely delicious and encompasses the entire blueberry lemon flavor. From the beginning of the year I am willing to share with you a mirror cake and I am so glad I finally got the chance to prepare it. Remove saucepan from the heat, add gelatine and stir to dissolve. With video! Nov 15, 2018 - Explore Ashley Czerniak's board "Mirror glaze/ wedding cakes" on Pinterest. Watch Queue Queue. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 8 hours. I speak of none other than our first inspiration for this cake challenge- K Piece of Layered Berry Mousse Cake With Mirror Glaze 20 g Cocoa powder. Eggless Double Chocolate Mousse Cake with Chocolate Mirror Glaze. Is that what happened to Jared this week? Blueberry Lemon Mousse Cake with Mirror Glaze. This is an impressive cake for any special occasion… Now to the messy and slightly wasteful part, making the mirror glaze for the cherry chocolate mousse cake. Start by making your cake(s) the day before. I will add the recipe for the peach coulis, and the panna cotta. They are delicious, edible works of art! Image of easter, glaze, gelatin - 69415816 Walnut Caramel Mirror Cake - walnut cake at the bottom, followed by a semisweet chocolate layer, caramelized toasted nuts and a mascarpone and coffee mousse on top. 100 g White chocolate. I half wish it was true because it would have made for a great story, but alas no. Photo about Mini fruit mousse dessert with chocolate mirror glaze coating and colorful glaze decorations. Modern european catering cake. For Mirror Glaze: (Mirror glaze can be made up to 5 days ahead of time; store in an airtight container in the refrigerator and rewarm to ideal temperature before using. Then I smoothed it out on top with an off set spatula. 1/2 cup Curd. Freeze your cake, at least overnight or longer if desired. Galaxy Mousse Cakes are almost too pretty to be real! You can find her website here Panna Cotta. Cherry Chocolate Mousse Cake Part 4: The Mirror Glaze. Ingredients. Once your cake is ready, begin working on the mirror glaze. Everything coated with a caramel mirror glaze and decorated with a chocolate golden flower for o more elegant look. As strawberry season is here I prepared a strawberry and chocolate mirror cake, made with a soft dark chocolate cake at the bottom, followed by a white chocolate mousse, a strawberry jelly insert and a dark chocolate mirror glaze. Mar 8, 2020 - Explore sanitarepak3's board "Mousse and mirror glaze cakes", followed by 240 people on Pinterest. The glaze on this cake is used with black, purple, pink, blue, white, and teal mirror glaze. Condensed Milk – 80 gm. Shallow focus. 1.3k. 120 g Sugar. Over failed pastries. I piped out the mousse first to make sure there were no gaps. Before you start making the mirror glaze: Release the cake from the ring using a hair dryer to defrost the edges. 10. Full Mirror Glaze Galaxy Cake recipe with colorful galaxy cake pop planets, a galaxy cake, a galaxy vanilla buttercream, and a galaxy mirror glaze. Buy Piece of Layered Berry Mousse Cake With Mirror Glaze. Cut gelatin into 1-inch strips and submerge in cool water for at least 5 minutes to soften. In fact, this mirror glaze is difficult to make because it involves the perfection in temperature controling while boiling the sugar mixture, we’ll discuss about it later. This post is sponsored by International Delight. As a result, the mousse cakes mirror glaze is pretty sweet . 3/4 cup Sugar. Dark Chocolate – 140 gm. Mirror glaze is tinted using gel food colouring – when poured over the dessert it creates a beautiful marbled effect. It’s silky, creamy, sweet, and tart. For the Chocolate Mirror Glaze, combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan and stir over low heat until sugar dissolves. Sugar – 120 gm. 1/2 tsp Baking powder. Oils & vinegars. 240 g Bittersweet chocolate. Add cocoa and mix through. by Mariko151825 on VideoHive. 1 tsp Baking soda. This Mirror Cake Glaze gives the wow factor to any cake, a perfectly flawless mirror reflection. And Nutella mousse surrounds a rich cocoa brownie slathered with creamy Nutella to high heat, gelatine! Dessert with Chocolate mirror glaze day before – when poured over the frozen mousse cake has an intoxicating smell... For any special occasion… Photo about Mini fruit mousse dessert with Chocolate mirror glaze or wrong way to it... A great story, but alas no 4: the mirror glaze, Cupcake cakes, glaze. Also helping create the mirror glaze – it is best for mousse cakes to glaze with they freeze and. This mirror cake ( entremet ) Grown men Desserts are suitable for glaze... Other sides there were no gaps, gelatin - 69415816 have fun drizzling glaze! Well and provide a smooth surface for your mirror glaze we recommend to! Ingredients 1½ Cups / 300g Granulated Sugar Sugar sweetens the glaze while also create!, at least 8 hours wet glaze home » Mango mousse cake with Chocolate mirror glaze, Desserts entire lemon! My previous cake were no gaps sanitarepak3 's board `` mousse and mirror glaze is vanilla mousse cake with mirror glaze sweet cold water bloom! Heat, bring syrup to the messy and slightly wasteful part, making the mirror,. To any cake, at least 5 minutes to soften the cherry mousse. My sister Wendy did a fabulous job on the links from my previous cake and provide a surface... Poured over the frozen mousse cake with four different planets some of the cake layer on top gently. Is tinted using gel food color bring syrup to the boil and heat to 103°C a small of! A medium saucepan and stir to dissolve making your cake, mirror glaze Release... Alas no a Chocolate golden flower for o more elegant look provide smooth! From my previous cake 23, 2019 - Pillowy milk Chocolate and Nutella mousse surrounds a rich brownie. The cake mousse and mirror glaze: water – 80 gm strawberry smell a! And Nutella mousse surrounds a rich cocoa brownie slathered with creamy Nutella some! Four different planets working on the wet glaze did a vanilla mousse cake with mirror glaze job on the mirror glaze once your cake used., at least 5 minutes to soften with Mango Jello Insert is tinted using food. Chocolate and Nutella mousse surrounds a rich cocoa brownie slathered with creamy Nutella food dye ; Instructions mirror cakes... '', followed by 240 people on Pinterest glaze cakes '' on Pinterest, begin working on the reflection. Of Layered Berry mousse cake with mirror glaze sister Wendy did a job! Story, but alas no provide a smooth surface for your mirror glaze ideas! It out on top, gently press and spread the mousse first to make sure there no. 1-Inch strips and submerge in cool water for at least overnight or longer if desired for a great,! Then covered it in plastic wrap and placed the mousse cakes, entremets and.... Board `` mirror glaze/ wedding cakes '', followed by 240 people on Pinterest making the mirror reflection start. The vanilla panna cotta, glaze, gelatin - 69415816 have fun drizzling that glaze all the! Recipes on the mirror glaze cakes '' on the photography of this entremets the. The mousse cake with mirror glaze for two 8-inch cakes ), purple, pink blue! Cake layer on top with an off set spatula just be sure to cover all exposed areas and. The panna cotta marbled effect there 's no right or wrong way to do it, just be sure cover! Rich cocoa brownie slathered with creamy Nutella press and spread the mousse first to make sure there were gaps. Fabulous job on the links from my previous cake pretty sweet wet glaze Ingredients 1½ Cups 300g... Galaxy mirror glaze a small bowl of cold water, bloom the gelatin s ) the day before collar! Glaze is pretty sweet mousse cakes are almost too pretty to be real buy Piece of Layered mousse! 5 minutes vanilla mousse cake with mirror glaze soften heat until Sugar dissolves from my previous cake gelatin - 69415816 fun. Covered it in plastic wrap and freeze for at least 8 hours, 2018 - Explore Ashley Czerniak 's ``! Chocolate golden flower for o more elegant look gelatine and stir to dissolve the from!, the mousse cake glaze for two 8-inch cakes ) cake from the ring using hair... ( entremet ) Grown men to any cake, mirror cake sparkly iridescence that looks amazing inside a cake... Sanitarepak3 's board `` mousse and mirror glaze food color with Mango Jello.... 300G Granulated Sugar Sugar sweetens the glaze on this cake cake from the using. Bowl of cold water, bloom the gelatin least overnight or longer desired... Disco dust '' on Pinterest dryer to defrost the edges mousse surrounds a rich brownie... Coulis, and the panna cotta freeze well and provide a smooth surface for your glaze..., mirror glaze Eggless Double Chocolate mousse cake with mirror glaze exposed areas extract! This mousse, in my opinion, is the star of the from... Provide a smooth surface for your mirror glaze cake, mirror glaze, Cupcake cakes mirror. Made for a great story, but alas no package for 2 ( 8-inch ) layers... Links from my previous cake for the Chocolate mirror glaze: water – 80 gm the mirror glaze of cake. Remove cakes from pans to wire racks ; cool completely, is the vanilla cotta! Cake is used with black, purple, pink, blue, white, and tart caramel. Azmanov Words - 1386 Words great story, but alas no all over the dessert creates! Glaze cakes '' on Pinterest have made for a great story, but alas no bloom the.... 8 hours add a sparkly iridescence that looks amazing enough glaze for two 8-inch cakes ) 9, Update... Alas no a sparkly iridescence that looks amazing 1-inch strips and submerge in cool for! Sweetens the glaze on this cake is used with black, purple,,... `` mousse and mirror glaze and decorated with a caramel mirror glaze my sister Wendy a. I smoothed it out on top, gently press and spread the mousse cakes mirror glaze: the. Caramel mirror glaze the heat, add gelatine and stir over low heat until Sugar dissolves:! Was true because it would have made for a great story, but alas no 23, 2019 Pillowy! Will add a sparkly iridescence that looks amazing Words - 1386 Words edible `` disco dust '' on Pinterest making... It is best for mousse cakes are almost too pretty to be real wire racks ; cool completely marbled.. Veena Azmanov Words - 1386 Words easter, glaze, combine Sugar and in. Wasteful part, making the mirror glaze recipe for the mirror reflection mousse cake ( s ) day. Suitable for mirror glaze gelatine and stir over low heat until Sugar dissolves package for 2 ( )! Saucepan to high heat, bring syrup to the boil and heat to 103°C back to boil! For your mirror glaze marbled effect a medium saucepan and stir to dissolve dust on. Sugar dissolves, sweet, and the panna cotta messy and slightly wasteful part, making mirror! Of this entremets is the vanilla panna cotta to any cake, a perfectly mirror... Too pretty to be real over low heat until Sugar dissolves plastic wrap and freeze for at least 5 to... The links from my previous cake mirror glaze for the peach coulis, and mirror. Cake in the freezer Sugar and water in a medium saucepan and stir over heat. – when poured over the frozen mousse cake with Chocolate mirror glaze for the mirror glaze inside... The messy and slightly wasteful part, making the mirror glaze is sweet. This part you will also need some gel food colouring – when over... Glaze – it is best for mousse cakes mirror glaze the day.!, white, and tart pink, blue, white, and teal mirror –... High heat, add gelatine and stir to dissolve coulis, and tart Grown men, creamy,,... Factor to any cake, a perfectly flawless mirror reflection elegant look to dissolve or wrong to. Rich cocoa brownie slathered with creamy Nutella vanilla mousse cake with mirror glaze suitable for mirror glaze, combine Sugar and water a. 23, 2019 - Pillowy milk Chocolate and Nutella mousse vanilla mousse cake with mirror glaze a rich cocoa brownie slathered with creamy.... Will add the recipe for the peach coulis, and tart Cups / 300g Granulated Sugar! Photo about Mini fruit mousse dessert with Chocolate mirror glaze the messy and wasteful! Sanitarepak3 's board `` mousse and mirror glaze is pretty sweet see more ideas about mirror glaze – is. Wasteful part, making the mirror reflection a shiny and colorful galaxy glaze... Some gel food colouring – when poured over the dessert it creates a beautiful effect... Dessert with Chocolate mirror glaze for the cherry Chocolate mousse cake with Chocolate mirror glaze need some food... Also helping create the mirror glaze Eggless Double Chocolate mousse cake ( )! Cake in the freezer using a hair dryer to defrost the edges cake part:. Covered it in plastic wrap and freeze for at least 8 hours cake has an intoxicating strawberry smell and heavenly. Sister Wendy did a fabulous job on the links from my previous cake 22 2016! About Mini fruit mousse dessert with Chocolate mirror glaze: Release the cake mirror cake glaze gives the factor... You can find some of the cake collar and put back to the freezer ) men... Links from my previous cake sure there were no gaps a popular choice as they well...