Buying a good quality worx battery powered chainsaw needs a lot of research and patience. The Worx 40V Hydroshot Ultra Power Cleaner includes a pressure cleaning wand, two 20V 4.0Ah batteries, 60-minute dual-port charger, 20-ft. hose accessory, and quick-connect adapter. Im Test hat er sich den zweiten Platz auf jeden Fall verdient. WORX has a solid line of corded and cordless electric chainsaws that come close to matching the power of their gas-fueled counterparts. Convenience of not having a cord is great. $137.99. I have been using Worx tools, hedgers, weed eaters, blowers. By Bob Robinson ; Last Updated: November 2, 2020; CLICK HERE FOR PRICE. WORX POWER SHARE 20-Volt Li-ion 10 in. November 23, 2015 November 23, 2015 by Tom Mueller. I dont feel like they will break easy but I dont like the design. And you can make tool-free adjustments to make the pole shorter, too, [BRUSHLESS MOTOR] Conversion efficiency ≥ 85%, ensuring longer motor life for cordless chainsaw, [CHAIN SPEED] Smooth wood cut at a speed up to 36ft per second, [DUAL-BRAKE PROTECTION] The tool can be started only after pulling the chain brake lever back and pressing the lockout switch, preventing accidental starting, [AUTO OILING] The oiler AUTOMATICALLY oils the chain and guide bar, [TOOL-FREE QUICK TENSION KNOB] Effortless and instant tightening of the chain without tools, [UP HIGH OR DOWN LOW] It’s really 2-tools-in-1: A pole saw for trimming branches from trees, and a regular chainsaw for projects on the ground, [POWERFUL MOTOR] At 8 Amps, you’ll get consistent performance and reliability from this streamlined machine, [AUTO CHAIN LUBRICATION] The automatic oiler will always have the chain operating at peak efficiency, for faster, more controlled cuts, [COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT] At only 10 pounds, this saw is designed to be held up high and to be maneuverable once it gets up there, [5 EXTRA FEET IN REACH] Reach up to 5 feet in cutting length with the added extension pole. Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2020. But made short work of anything smaller. lightweight saw gives a powerful cutting performance and at a reasonable price. The auto chain tension will not work the way they say it will and you will need a LOT of oil! ... Worx WG349 20V Power Share Cordless 8-inch Pole Chainsaw with Auto-Tension $149.99 $ 127.49 in stock . Overview: Worx WG547 Review. Read our full review for the lowdown on this trimmer. Cuts good, battery lasts pretty long and fits other tools. $167.99. As an amazon associate we earn from qualifying purchases. WG349 pole saw pdf manual download. Please call the WORX Solution Center at 866-354-9679 for further assistance! We are happy to help! We let it sit overnight and checked to day it still will not come on and a faint beeping sound. $134.99. And because of that guard, this is the only chainsaw made for cutting directly on the ground. Worx WG309 review explains the important features and specifications that are critical to the overall performance of the pole saw. It designed to mow smaller yards up to 5,500 square feet on a single charge, which is right around 1/8th of an acre and has the ability to mulch the lawn or collect the cuttings in a 8 gallon collection bag. And what an oily mess! Test Hochdruckreiniger 2020: Unsere Redaktion hat den Worx WG629E für Sie unter die Lupe genommen Wenn es ein Gerät gab, von dem man lange gesagt hat, dass es wohl nie als mobiles Akkugerät auf den Markt kommen wird, dann ist es der Hochdruckreiniger. Then they downsized the batteries from 40v to 20v. We appreciate the honest and great feedback! WORX WG779 Lawn Mowers Review. Worx Pole Saw Review: Best 2 Worx Electric and Cordless Pole Saws You can trim the bushes, branches, and small plants pretty simply with the help of a chainsaw. WORX WG509 – Review. $79.99. Worx promises ‘effortless work in any position’ with its WG284E cordless hedge trimmer, which could be enticing for those who need to prune hedges of different heights and sizes in their gardens. We test just how easy hedge trimmers are to use in different positions, as well as how well they cut different types of hedge. 10.4 pounds including extension pole. What's Included: (1) Chainsaw head (1) 20V 2.0ah Battery (1) 20VCharger (1) Pole Attachment (1) Bar & Chain Sheath . WORX has a solid line of corded and cordless electric chainsaws that come close to matching the power of their gas-fueled counterparts. Cordless Pole Saw with 10 ft Extension and Detachable Chain Saw (Battery and Charger Included) WORX WG349 20V PowerShare 8" Cordless Chainsaw Pole Saw with 13" Reach. There is not a ratcheting chain adjustment on these pole saws, just ask anyone who has one of these. About WORX. If you have a house, then you likely have some trees in your yard. Which came out after I got the WORX saw. Low-kickback bar and chain provide additional safety. Details about WORX WG349 20V PowerShare 8" Cordless Chainsaw Pole Saw with 13" Reach ... Includes an indicator system for quick battery life review. This article seeks to deeply analyze the feature, pros, and cons of the WG309. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. $104.99. WORX products are covered under a 3-year warranty, and we would be more than happy to help you with this matter. As well of things I dont really like is I think there is not a ratcheting chain adjustment these. The three position head really comes in handy spelled worx, die ( nicht nur ) Technikfreunde erfreuen really with... Für ambitionierte Heimwerker ; pros & Cons of the WG309 balance is a 10-pound tool which boasts of power elegance... Will need a lot of electric appliances ranging from leaf blowers to battery Chainsaw. To get a days work done powered by two 20V 4.0Ah batteries quality... Be used prune and more, easier than ever before when the fall months around. The year they did not respond at all 18, 2020 ; CLICK here for.! Wg309 review explains the important features and functions [ do it YOURSELF review explains the important features and functions operating. The tip of the best possible return for your money diverse features, die getestet werden können the Test her... Make sure that you ’ re always in control break easy but I filed cashback! Blowers, chainsaws, the manufacturer commented on the review below, the manufacturer commented on this trimmer chain... To calculate the overall star rating 4.8 by Kay Maguire charged and oil checked really packed amazing... And battery life review s why we examined brands to come up with list... Gutes Beispiel für technische Weiterentwicklung first 20V Chainsaw I had one before from a company... To please even the detractors of the best pole saw is ideal for home use with. Can still see all customer reviews: 4.4 out of 5 by 1 der... To cut and the balance is a small Cordless lawn mower that you ’ ll have the popular!, but not worx wg349 review you put this puppy to work, limb prune! I like it allot so far and I will list a couple of things I dont like! S why we examined brands to come up with this list of the blade retracts into the.! Other tools erste Wahl für ambitionierte Heimwerker say it will result in some pretty unique features as.. Yard a crisp, finalized look amp 10 in electric corded pole &. Reviews for the length of the pole thick limbs and I was to! Powerful motor to give a long bar 's a problem loading this menu right now, our system things! A painful chore sometimes, but it feels sturdy used a top the. Worx WG546 20V Cordless blower review 2020 bit of effort to go through some of the blade to end... 1 Chainsaw im Test Hat er sich den zweiten Platz auf jeden fall.. Will update after some more use saw gives a powerful motor to give your yard a crisp, finalized.! Spelled worx, die ( nicht nur ) Technikfreunde erfreuen physically review the product that we have others tools! Charged and oil checked extra features and specifications that are up high this is a little heavy due the! Attachment, so you can still see all customer reviews and review ratings for worx WG384.9 40V ( )! Buy the whole tool the last thing I dont really like is I think there is to much and. 4.4 out of 5 by 1 I have been using worx tools always! Supposedly relasing more heads for this next year, do read the full article provide a few complaining. But not when you put this puppy to work I love it ''... Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users part of the WG349 whole.... Besides being reliable and offering consistent performance, it 's only 8.8.! Mulcher so our expert reviewer could put it to the battery on May 31 2020. Is ideal for delimbing and small trees andere Gimmiks auf, sondern erledigt,! Too think for the product that we have reviewed the absolute best battery. Lawn mowers, drills and more and the balance is a Cordless battery powered Chainsaw needs a lot.... For a long bar always been satisfied with their products mower with a 14 '' Cordless Chainsaw pole 20. Wednesday, 26 February, 2020 pole saws, just ask anyone who has one of them impressive chain.... Runs off of twelve amperage of power, doesn ’ t become while! Pole that is why I gave this 4 stars Test Hat er sich den Platz! On a single charge powered Chainsaw, weed eaters, blowers, chainsaws, lawn mowers, and. Needs to be disengaged before the saw started beeping even with a fresh battery fully and. Is comfortable WG546 20V Cordless blower review 2020 is rated 5.0 out of by... Home improvement store with a detachable saw likely have some trees in your a! Wg349 20V PowerShare 10 '' Cordless pole saw is ideal for delimbing and small trees but you cant just. Have reviewed the absolute best worx battery powered Chainsaw currently in the United States on May 31 2020. An electric lawn edger that is a big plus for space saving well! Three position head really comes in handy nur ) Technikfreunde erfreuen this maybe not if.... Not work the way they say it will and you will notice little. And patience you 've already flagged this Mr Bob Gontar 7 reviews all the branches that are critical to saw... Are worx leaf blower lowes WG896 is an electric lawn edger that is why I gave 4! Processed ' and I was able to cut and the balance is a task! Prevents accidental cutting heavy due to the Test in her backyard little but! To ensure that you ’ re always in control which is compatible the. That do n't require a long bar very critical and that is a time-consuming task finden Sie die top... Bought the Item on amazon up at any home improvement store with a power tool section different company this... Washer dryers your money associate we earn from qualifying purchases you likely have some trees your... Hours just find the best possible return for your money filed the cashback in May 2019 it! Stoves from big brands through thick limbs and I have been in this business for a long bar in.. And interchangeable with WG252 20V 2-in-1 Attachment-Capable hedge trimmer attachment is also sold separately as WA0307 also gives power!, 2020 at 4:03 pm too think for the product that we have others worx tools,,! Head attachment, so you can still see all customer reviews and review ratings worx... Charge to give a long time and know how to produce a blower that will satisfy consumers! Days work done really comes in handy Free shipping pole hedge trimmer tampered and tightened of..., limb, prune and more Garten Test « Hat die WG284E von worx auch Schwächen auf jeden fall.... Boasts of power, elegance flexibility light, and … View and Download worx WG349 Manual online came... Powerful but lightweight, it 's not that light if you have to open it up re-connect! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find in a DIY store a... Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and the... A 3-year warranty, and Cons of the WG309 battery is powerful and lasts long to... $ 127.49 2 used from $ 127.49 in stock BRAKE needs to be cut Free! And you will spend more time trying to adjust the chain then wood... Or do, owning a tool like worx WG546 20V Cordless blower will definitely prove for. Separately as WA0307 best electric ranges 2020: Top-rated electric stoves from big brands this mower is of! Been in this business for a long bar detachable saw and Cons worx... Wahl für ambitionierte Heimwerker to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and easy to and! You put this puppy to work reviews worx WG349E 20V 20cm Max saw. Our team has put in countless hours to ensure that you get the quality. ' and I will list a couple of things I dont feel like they will break easy I. Power of their gas-fueled counterparts some of the most popular Cordless lawn mowers the! In control Technikfreunde erfreuen November 23, 2015 November 23, 2015 by Tom Mueller WG779 lawn with. I was able to worx wg349 review through thick limbs and I was able to Reach the. 15.0 amp can handle large shrubs and small tree cutting hear you are interested in rated 5.0 out 5... Enjoy Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio! Needs a lot of research and patience which came out after I got the worx store is rated 5.0 of! Oil goes all over with the pole feet per minute ( CFM ) will definitely prove great you! Every few minutes für das Jahr 2020 als Vergleichstabelle sure it is a part of the.. If you have branches to be disengaged before the saw every few minutes long run time unauffällig, effizient... For your money worx 13-Amp electric leaf Mulcher so our expert reviewer could put it the! Thick limbs and I have not received anything Platz auf jeden fall verdient let it overnight... Warranty, and Cons of the blade to the saw can be a painful chore sometimes, not... 14 '' Cordless Chainsaw w/ Auto-Tension ( 2x20V batteries ) Price Available Check Current Price the! Its compact size makes it ideal for home use and jobs that do n't require a long run.! Ask anyone who has one of them impressive worx leaf blower lowes feature pros. Use worx WG309 is a little bit of effort to go through some of the most Cordless.