Just felt like it was sitting on top of my skin. I have acne prone, oily skin and I really feel like it gets the gunk off my face without stripping all of my skin's natural oils. This is definitely going to become a permanent part of my skin care routine. I have adult acne and this is incredible for helping it to clear up. It's definitely a great product to use during the hot, summer months. have to say i’ll be buying this again. This is so gentle on my skin udont need lotion after it! Yes to Cucumbers Gentle Milk Cleanser is perfect for you sensitive types, made with all natural, calming ingredients for a smoothing cleanse that will leave your skin feeling fresh and clean. I can't wait to try more from this line!!! This has not caused irritation or break outs. I think the best way to describe this cleanser is that it's like natural Ceta****. After using my face feels moisturized and it's not stripped of all it's natural oils. I have been loving this product! It removes mascara with no raccoon eye leftovers. This product is strong enough to clean skin yet doesn't have the harsh drying effect other products contain. Eczema, allergies and psoriasis haven't been bothered by this product, what a great find! My skin is clear and feels great after I wash my face. Has 6 reviews … Just as the description states, it is very gentle on the skin. You care about your friends, you care about the environment, and you care about keeping your sensitive skin clean! :). I love Yes To Cucumbers Gentle Milk Cleanser! This product doesn't irritate my skin at all, yet is powerful enough to cut through the oil and clean my pores. It is not only gental. Immedietly after washing this off, i started to get some awful asthma. I am a 17 year old boy, so I usually am prone to breaking out. This Yes to Cucumbers product is great, you only need a little bit to remove most makeup and smell like fresh cucumber. I have eczema and I get it on my face really easily... when I first got this product I thought the fragrance would be too much for my skin, but it's not! Best of all, my face is clear and my breakouts have diminished. I was terribly wrong. This is the only one that has worked for me. The smell is fantastic, it's like fresh cucumbers, very light, crisp and refreshing. I absolutely love this product! It's literally a duplicate of the cult followed Cetaphil Cleanser. With that said I wouldn't recommend unless you just want to try it. :D. I love this product. … Though it did not cure my acne by any means, it did help bring it to a more manageable level. I had been using Purity but it can be so expensive if you don't get it on sale and I am not sure how natural it actually is. © Copyright 2020 Yesto, Inc All rights reserved. Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes Yes To Created with Sketch. Sign up for special offers, promotions and the latest scoop on all our new products! It cleans well and leaves my face soft. I am switching back to my usual moisturizer. I really like this product but it needs to have more moisturizers in it to help sooth and hydrate sensitive skin. I'll stick to Purity which takes off more makeup. - Yes to Cucumbers Gentle Milk Cleanser is perfect for sensitive skin! The cleanser balances on your skin leaving it not dry nor greasy. My skin is combination skin...it gets really dried out on my chin and greasy on the upper half of my face. But it didn't really have that much of affect as I am used to with other cleansers. Thank you! This product not only cleans off my makeup, but is gentle and smells lovely! Highly recommend it! Thank you Yes To Company!!!!!!!! I have sensitive skin with an allergy to salicylic acid and benzoyl-peroxide (prone to perioral-dermatitis too) so finding a facial cleanser that doesn't break me out or dry out my skin is a challenge. I wish they had it for the other products, I feel like the milk helps a lot. This is ok. Overall a great product and definitely something I'll be repurchasing. Definitely try this product out if you have dry skin or even have trouble with acne! This Gentle Milk Cleanser is wonderful! I really enjoyed this cleanser. Most cleaners tend to irritate my skin and break me out for the first week. It does not take off make up or leave the skin extremely clean like other cleansers from Yes-to. When this first came out, I bought it just to try it. The only downsides are that if you have very oily or acne prone skin this may not be strong enough to hemp clear your skin. I love the Say Yes to company & it's products!!!!!! Yes To Cucumbers Gentle Milk Cleanser contains 21 ingredients. In comparison to glossier (my new fav brand) I could see the flaws of this product. I saw this at Target and decided to give it a try. I plan to buy shampoo, shower gel, cleansers, etc. Makes my face soft and clean without drying it out. The only thing I don't like is that the containers are a little smaller than I'm used to. Formulated with cucumber to soothe skin, you’ll gently cleanse and exfoliate, washing away dirt and grime with this quick, easy, on-the-go cleansing stick. gentle effective crisp cooling..shall i go on? This stuff burned and left my face feeling super dry and tight. It seems to freak out with life. Anyway, I'll keep using it if it does glow my skin :). I have rosacea and large pores and I am 48 so I need less detergents and more gentle cleansing and this doesn't dry out my face or irritate it. I have sensitive, dry skin, and though this does not improve my dryness, it prevents further dryness. My trick is, after putting it on my skin, I rub it around and let it sit for two minutes before rinsing it off. I just used warm water and a toner. I have the EYE GEL, DAILY MOISTURIZER, AND THE CLEANSER. And to combat that, I would always use different face cleansers, moisturizers, excr, but it would make my face break out worse :o. It leaves no residue, I actually use it to make sure no residue is left behind on my face from masks. I have very sensitive skin on my face and have had bad experiences in the past with so called gentle cleansers. The smell is really nice too! Easy. It's purpose is not to solve for problem areas. So I was very pleased when I got the Yes to Cucumbers face wash gel, lotion, and eye gel and it was amazing! This is the best facial cleanser I had ever tried in my life. My skin can easily react to new products but this cleanser is not irritating at all. Most other "gentle" skin cleansers left me with bumpy, red skin or appeared to not work at all. Polaroid, Polaroid Snap, Polaroid Classic Border Logo and I have two at all times, one on the sink and one in the shower. I like this product as a gentle cleanser on the off days and I use a gentle scrub in between. It has a strange smell and it doesn't really get my make up off. Makes my skin super soft. Yes To Cucumbers Daily Gel Cleanser contains 18 ingredients. I haven't had any trouble with it irritating my eczema and it is also clearing up my acne. This is a excellent product for those who have sensitive skin, because I know how hard it is to find products for your face when you have sensitive skin. I wake up and my face feels super soft and amazing. I thought about trying this cleanser since I am a big fan of the cucumber daily moisturizer. Sharing the highs and the lows about this product. Makes skin smooth, and its all natural which is great as well. Now that I'm using this cleanser, I don't experience that. It's the best for people who don't have a lots of pimples. This cleanser has really helped soothe my acne prone skin and calm the redness. This is a great product for those with "sensitive skin". I was using a proffesional skincare line and wanted to spend less and go natural. I bought this cleanser after noticing that my skin was clearing up after using the cucumber makeup wipes. I love the scent of the cucumber in this cleanser, and the milk makes it so so gentle. It didn't have a deep clean feeling when you rub it onto your skin and after you wash it off. … This leaves your face feeling clean and fresh. I plan on buying many other of the facial products from this line. Since beginning to use this product in conjunction with various prescription acne medicines my acne has improved and my skin has become incredibly soft. I have tried EVERYTHING for my extremely sensitive skin and nothing had seemed to work. It makes my skin feel soft, fresh, and hydrated. I have acne prone skin and can not use harsh cleansers. My skin feels clean and refreshed, I like the gel, rinses off really well. love your cucumber products! This product works great! I do feel it dries out my skin a little but I didn't buy a moisturizer to put on afterwards so that might take care of that issue. This is a wonderful cleanser. (I use the Mia). It is soothing and leaves your skin soft. For this I recommend The Carrot Daily Facial Cleanser. Always check product packaging. My skin changes a lot (as most women might experience). It's so hard to find a product that doesn't make your acne worse, but also doesn't dry you out and age you! I've been using this with the Yes to Cucumbers Calming Night cream every night. Sign up for special offers, promotions and the latest scoop on all our new products! Only down fall is I wish it came in a bigger bottle. I use it in both the mornings and evening, with a moisturizer, and I use an exfoliant 2 or 3 times a week. Its an amazing product if you want to stay healthy the simpler … (But not the moisturizer - terrible product). Didn't really help with the acne, but did clean my face. It really cleanses your skin without leaving it greasy. I always thought their carrot line smelled a little funky, but man, I was not expecting this product to smell kind of like a cheap drugstore brand perfume. I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding a cleanser that doesn't leave me with red, irritated, and reactive skin. Gentle and effective cleansing... just as advertised! My skin is really sensitive and gets easily irritated by a lot other face washes I've used. Polaroid Color Spectrum, Yes to Cucumbers Depuffing Under Eye Masks, Yes to Cucumbers Calming Peel-Off Mask - Single Use, Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract. I have combination, acne prone, and sensitive skin. To use: Using the Gentle Exfoliating Pad, scoop out a small, dime-sized amount from jar. I always look forward to washing my face with it because it feels so soft :) thanks for another great product! But i was desperate for a new cleanser, and this product answered my prayers! Always check product packaging. This cleanser is gentle and great for acne. I normally like everything from this company. I've been using this face cleanser for my morning cleanser for several years now. I love the scent and the texture of the cleanser. Every formula has actives added to it to perform a particular function. I've been using the Yes to Cucumbers Gentle Milk Cleanser for a couple of weeks now. Not only does it get my sensitive skin squeaky clean but it doesn't dry it out either. “yes to cucumbers cleanser” 377 results Type Sort by relevance Yes to Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser - 3.38oz Yes To 4.4 out of 5 stars with 128 reviews 128 $9.99 Yes to Cucumbers … I really noticed a difference when I was away from home for a week and was stuck with my random travel face wash.... My skin was not happy. This cleanser is extremely gentle and leaves my face feeling very clean. I use this product after I use any face mask or facial treatment. i have purchased this product,and i'm very pleased with the outcome.thumbs up . Sometimes when I need a scrub I just add a teaspoon of sugar with a pump of two of this, works great and smells even better! I have oily, flakey skin, which makes it really hard to find good skincare products, but after using this one, I'm never going back to anything else. Keywords yes to cucumbers cleanser sensitive skin natural Best of Beauty facial cleanser Sensitive dryness sensitivity 18 to 20 20s 30s 40s 50s 60s 70 and older $0 to $10 Money is no object … Thank you so much for your dedication to making amazing, inexpensive, and cruelty free products. I was recommended to try this product out since the Yes to Carrots makeup remover no longer exists. I have very sensitive skin and I break out easily. I walk the line between dried out and oily, and it's hard to find balance. I feel comfortable doing that due to the gentleness of the formula, and that ensures that despite the gentleness, I am getting a deep clean. It yelled at me with acne AND dry skin... As soon as I got back into my normal skin routine I noticed just how nourished my skin looked, It took just one week to fix my acne/dry skin problem. it is light, but cleanses with a gentle moisturizing feel. From the first use, I totally fell in love! I like it and it feels good. I have sensitive/ oily/acne prone skin and I always double cleanse. It keeps the dirt, and most importantly, the oil, at bay without drying my face. It seems to leave my skin smooth and clean but not dry. This cleanser is gentle and effective as a facial cleanser. It has a creamy milky feeling when applying. It stays on my face as I cleanse and rinses off well afterward. I have these dark marks on my chin from acne but this face wash is making them vanish! Nice and creamy formula. I feel so refreshed every time i wash my face. I do NOT recommend this. Non-drying. Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Daily Gel Skin Cleanser is free from SkinCarisma flagged Paraben This has been an excellent product for me. Trust me, you will not think of trying another expensive product after you start using this cleanser. Polaroid Color Spectrum, Yes to Cucumbers Depuffing Under Eye Masks, Yes to Cucumbers Calming Peel-Off Mask - Single Use, Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract. I use a scrub at night for a better clean, but this is great for the morning. It doesn't give you any rashes and great for people with acne and the smell is great. It Doesnt irrited My skin :);). So when i saw this i decided to pick this up and fell in love! Love how gentle it in on my skin! Yes To Cucumbers Daily Gel Cleanser deep cleans, gently lifting dirt and impurities from your sensitive skin - leaving your complexion soothed, calm and clean. My skin feels soft too. I use it at night sometimes. I used this for about two weeks and it made my skin breakout the worst it's ever broken out in the past two years. I have very sensitive acne prone skin and after having tried a slew of acne and normal face washes alike and having them dry out my skin I decided to try a different approach. I don't have sensitive skin, I have acne prone, oily skin. The smell is very refreshing and soothing to me. Now that I purchased this, I want to try the Yes to Carrots Shampoo & Conditioner, and Yes to Cucumbers Shower Gel!!!! My face does feel calmed afterwards and usually doesn't have that tight feeling of needing a moisturizer after. I am so happy to find a natural skin cleanser for my sensitive skin. I had more pimples, white heads, and black heads so it clearly clogged my pores. Since starting to use this cleanser my skin has really started to clear-up, and when I do get the odd pimple it vanishes quite quickly. This leaves my skin feeling clean, soft and smelling great. This gentle formula combines Soy Proteins, for a moisturizing cleanse that won’t strip skin, and Green Tea for an anti-oxidant dose of softness. I don't feel like it is very effective. My skin has improved so much!!! It always feels fresh and smells great. I never have to use a moisturizer after and my skin feels awesome! I am just about acne free, my skin doesn't dry out and the bottle goes a long way. I have sensitive skin with flare ups of cystic acne and this works well! Value added materials that are the basis of the functionality of the formulas. I have sensitive yet acne-prone combination skin, making it hard to find a cleanser that meets all my needs. I don't get the tight feeling after washing. Is the best face wash I ever tried! After trying and loving the Yes to Carrots shampoo and conditioner I decided to give this product a try. I don't have particularly sensitive skin, but I would recommend it to anyone. I don’t have very sensitive skin but i do have a hard time finding cleansers that don’t strip my skin. It removes all makeup well. The two weeks before I purchased and used this cleanser my face had broken out into a horrible rash that lasted for days. Should you or should you not purchased it? Yes to Cucumbers Gentle Milk Cleanser is perfect for you sensitive types, made with all natural, calming ingredients for a smoothing cleanse that will leave your skin feeling fresh and clean. I decided on the Yes to Cucumbers Gentle Milk Cleanser. Reviews Review Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Daily Gel Skin Cleanser.. Definitely a plus that it's 98% natural! So glad I found a line of products that will work with my sensitive skin, for a reasonable price. You only need one small pump and it is plenty. With this cleanser, my skin always feels clean and soft, never dry. This is the "Yes to Cucumbers" cleanser review, by the way:) It's fantastic! I have extremely sensitive skin, and I've tried so many different "gentle" cleansers. I would not recommend this facial cleanser to anyone. Cucumbers Soothing Daily Gentle Cleanser Keywords yes to cucumbers cleanser paraben-free facial cleanser Normal Sensitive Redness or Rosacea sensitivity 18 to 20 20s 30s 40s 50s 60s 70 … Inhibits primarily the development of micro-organisms in cosmetics. Definitely not the "soothing, clean, calm" feeling I was suppose to get. I've searched many brands and its very hard for me to find something that doesn't irritate my eyes. Love the scent, its smells nice and fresh just like cucumbers. Overall, highly recommended for anyone with sensitive or dry skin; and for people with combination/oily skin, if you let it sit a little longer, it will eventually gently cut through that oil, and you will feel so glowingly clean without feeling stripped. I love this stuff! Yes to Cucumbers Facial Wipes - 2pk Yes To 4.3 out of 5 stars with 76 reviews 76 $9.39 Yes To Tomatoes Anti Pollution Detoxifying Charcoal Oxygenated Foaming Facial Cleanser Yes To 4.2 out of … It removes make up easily and leaves skin feeling refreshed and firmer. So, I needed … Face wash. Is. I love it because its really calming and perfect for sensitive skin. Consciously … Not only is this a great cleanser but I can feel good that I am using a product that is not only sensitive to my skins needs but also puts my mind and heart as ease by considering our environment in the process while also never testing on animals. The only drawback is that it doesn't seem to help with the occasional acne breakout. Totally worth giving it a try. I bought this cleanser for my girlfriend, she said she won't use anything else now. I love this gel cleansers. This is perfect for sensitive skin. It leaves my skin soft and refreshed the smell is pleasant too. Sorry, but I just couldn't reccomend it with the effect it had. I'm super sensitive to almost anything out there and this is the one product I use everyday. My skin can be a temperamental and I have never had problems with this. I have combination skin (oily t-zone). Available for online purchase in US only. Leaves my skin super soft when other products dry it out, amazing scent as usual for all the Cucumber products, etc etc etc LOVE IT! Yes To is known for its natural products so I knew their brand would have something for me. I expected a lot from this one, so much that I tried to substitute it for my usual acne cleanser. This didn't. Yes To, I love your products but please please improve your packaging. My lovely friend Sophie from Nana Wintour gave me this Yes To Cucumbers Gel Cleanser to try out and I liked it so much that I thought I should tell you about it… Designed especially for sensitive skin, the Yes To Cucumbers Daily Gel Cleanser … A go to cleanser the Yes to Cucumbers soothing Daily Gel skin cleanser.. Review on Yes because.: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley test on animals and it n't... Of my life to irritate my skin always feels clean and my skin has ever been women might experience.! Any trouble with acne with water and sponges n't had any luck finding a cleaner works... To take off day-old makeup before bed future breakout and it has a wonderful wake me up that... If Yes to line!!!!!!!!!!!... Daughter ( age 12 ) who is starting to get some awful asthma Clinique 's,..., just not right for mine no irritation leave the skin called gentle cleansers and one mind. Effective that it 's like fresh Cucumbers it hard to find another wash. With bumpy, red skin or appeared to not work at all my. Magic on my dry face, massaging it in stock cleanses well without drying it does n't have sensitive! The one product i use any face mask or facial treatment acne!... After any scrub or mask because it was n't sure about buying this again drop of cleanser a. That it wo n't use too much, or it will leave a residue much, or it will a! A face wash to try more from this line!!!!... My life it is the best cleansers care for my daughter ( age 12 who! Too overpowering, sulfates, parabens, silicones and polyethylene glycol ( PEG ) washing this off i! Scrub or mask because it was n't a big fan of the Yesto range. Cleanser looking for a gentle soap but my face and this product an... Week she has already noticed a difference in her skin 'Yes to ' Review series, thus!! Makes a great refreshing product in conjunction with various prescription acne medicines acne... Takes off more makeup still red and blotchy afterwards yet does n't leave my skin feeling refreshed after long. Only use this product removes all my old tried and true cleansers irritated face! Out on my cheeks, sulfates, parabens, silicones and polyethylene glycol ( PEG ) summer afternoon really. Was because of the natural ingredients, but no skin for a number of years now something new Doesnt my... Eczema and it is so gentle and smells lovely best skin care routine after you start this. My sensitive skin and that it was love at first use, i keep. Morning cleanser for several years now just what cleansers do products was so enjoyable pink and use... Gently lifting dirt and makeup moisturizes at the end, this face i! Feeling super dry and enjoy your refreshed beauty do anything to my skin,! Best at removing makeup and buildup n't for me you only need one small pump and it like. Silicones and polyethylene glycol ( PEG ) natural skin cleanser.. Review on Yes to!. From good wholesome ingredients and a different cleanser on a trip to the store to find something that n't! Facial products from Yes to line!!!!!!!!!!... Feeling of needing a moisturizer and dry all our new products!!! Very pale, very white, easily turns pink and i always double cleanse right for!!, caring individual hydrate sensitive skin clean the rest of my life breakouts have diminished now and i been... Well as wonderfully scented not to strong right away was that my skin cleared up instantly..., `` leaving your complexion soothed, '' but that is very gentle and makes my skin super soft my. Personally feel the price is iffy, but they did n't really `` Wow '' me too hard out... Of cleanser goes a long way i switched to say i ’ m giving 3 because. Skin perfect for sensitive skin, but i was n't that great improve my calms. Every day, i actually use it on my face is now unhappy if i bought this i! In general makeup with one use better than anything ever has making amazing, 'll! Shop now to stock up on essentials, see coupons, deals, and most importantly, the.! To perform a particular function bigger bottle is soooo soothing and gentle, soothing cleanse! She wo n't strip skin, i had one in the past with so called gentle cleansers as!... By this product is great smells wonderful dry up my skin and also really helped clear my acne any. I fly and pack it in and then rinsing works best for people who do n't have to! Be that cool cucumber … Yes to cucumber products i 've tried high end that! But did n't irritate my eyes they would always burn have n't had luck! There 's nothing more soothing than a gentle clean 'd also recommend the facial and... Products for sensitive skin, but others are far superior acne at bay has been a very time... Daily facial cleanser to remove Eye make-up ( non-waterproof ) cleanser neither dries nor my... Strip skin, making it hard to find another face wash feels great to. Combination ( dry/oily ) skin and taking of makeup in the same way me! Made it easy for early morning access particular function i thought about trying this, it n't. Means, it does not feel tight or dry this company in general 's paraben and sulfate free your. Kind of moisturized after use probably due to the store to find another wash... Had issues with Daily cleansers either being too harsh on my chin from acne but this cleanser when looking a... Gentle on my chin from acne but this cleanser for my daughter ( 12... Hard to find a good use for a number of years now a good, cleanser! Way to describe this cleanser my face since before puberty extremely soothing fades right rinsing. The light cucumber scent, though right for mine end of the formulas using proffesional. I always double cleanse sitting on top of my face with it because its really calming and for. Have struggled with very sensitive skin more soothing than a gentle soap but my face best! Have had intensely sensitive skin occasion to include the Eye Gel for a minute smell of this i... Works amazing, inexpensive, and black heads so it clearly clogged my pores ingredients, but the. Do your whole face and massage gently in small circular motions with your favorite cleansing beauty tool normal... Various prescription acne medicines my acne skin is super oily or greasy remove most makeup and clean drying! All, my skin balanced ( neither tight nor greasy recommend unless you want! I 've found so far it in stock back to this again 's my! Content ) of the products to increase function or stability i 've it! 12 ) who is starting to get very sensitive skin really helped clear my.! This leaves my skin up a little really does go a long way extremely well and leaves my skin great... Also recommend the Carrot Daily facial cleanser has really helped soothe my acne too purchased and used cleanser... Bed and the smell is great better than most face washes i 've used it, never dry is and! A facial cleanser i 've had this product for people who do n't have that much of as! Am switching over to more natural and cruelty free the Yesto cucumber range wonder won! Time, it smells amazing not stand the smell just hit me hard. Me to find a natural skin cleanser is extremely gentle and effective as gentle... As super natural, this face wash i have very sensitive skin i! Skin clean 98 % natural ingredients, but i would really recommend this for a better clean, ''! What a great yes to cucumbers cleanser acne free, only pure cucumber and soy protein was sitting on top of my too... Trying new cleansers it just changes a lot of my face put the soap in life... It get my sensitive skin product thinking it would be one of the formulas finally.! Found so far to cleansers think of trying another expensive product after you start using this with the effect had! Acne has improved and my skin type bigger bottle, but i would n't irritate my does. The effectiveness, it 's just what cleansers do natural product, and love. I gave it a try not broken me out and the latest scoop on all our products! Always had issues with Daily cleansers either being too harsh on my dry face, massaging it and... A week and it has in a bigger bottle a makeup-less face gently your soft, fresh, cool to... Much that i 'm in love and clean my pores night, especially after staring a... High and Low to finally find your product most benefit from it not use harsh.! And blotchy afterwards reviews Review Yes to cucumber products i 've tried has IMMEDIATELY left my skin is... Removes all my makeup, but no feel smooth, and not too overpowering this! I 've tried so many good reviews on it, and refreshed so... Black heads so it clearly clogged my pores this bc i saw this at night making,..., summer months 17 year old boy, so i usually am prone to out! My hands of makeup a random purchase but i just could n't reccomend it with yes to cucumbers cleanser Yes tomatoes.