—Melissa Just, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Zesty Sausage & Beans Recipe photo by Taste of Home. 1 cup chopped tomatoes. Tastes even better the next day. 3 Zesty Recipes to Excite Your Taste Buds & Boost Your Health. reviews (0) 0%. I gave only one star rating due to the recipe incompleteness but will rate again once I have made the dish. Pressure-Cooker Cajun-Style Beans and Sausage, How to Get Grease Off Walls in Your Kitchen, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 2 pounds smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, halved and sliced, 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained, 1 can (15 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained, 1 can (15 ounces) thick and zesty tomato sauce. Mexican Recipes. 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese. Sweet baby rays secret sauce is identical for zesty sauce. VERY Similar to Burger Kings! So to address this I like to add a drop or two of soy sauce. Try this great twist on your favorite ham sandwich. Spicy Maple Chicken Wings Apple Crumble Pie Soft and Chewy Pumpkin & Oatmeal cookies! I love this recipe the slow cooked smoked sausage with everything tastes delicious with rice. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Chef John's Alabama-Style White Barbecue Sauce uses ingredients you probably have around the house already. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe Perhaps one of the most addicting and delicious of all fast food condiments is Burger King’s famous Zesty Sauce. This was awsome! Jordi Almeida. 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained. Savory and Zesty Sauce. So you can make this sauce a day or two ahead of time. This tastes very close to the real thing, and even if it’s not, it’s a really good sauce. Whataburger unveiled their new chicken sandwhiches a couple of weeks ago, adding a new savory whatasauce to the crispy one, and a zesty whatasauce to the grilled one. Very good recipe, but it does take some time to make it. In a large skillet, brown the sausage. Zesty Hot Sauce Recipe Reviews. Add mayo and Parmesan cheese to the soft, roasted garlic, plus some corn syrup, lemon juice, red pepper flakes and an … Recipes / Sauces. Be the first! Add A Review Now! There are thousands of foods and recipes in the FatSecret database to choose from, with detailed nutritional information including calories, fat and protein for each serving size. PSA. ... Burger King Zesty Dipping Sauce (Copycat) by The Spice Guru (11) 21 Leftover Turkey Recipes. It’s almost indescribable in its flavor as it just … That extra drop of soy sauce balances the sauce. Try these. Whenever possible I try to to give an Indian touch to several of the … I used pure horseradish instead of prepared for a spicier kick (in the same amount) and it may now be my favorite condiment. What’s in Burger King Zesty Dipping Sauce. I am currently eating a grilled chicken sandwich and I work here, but I'm still not sure how to describe the zesty sauce or the savory sauce to customers. I would swear there was a bit of horseradish in their sauce? 1 envelope taco seasoning. Onion ring dipping sauce is easy to make! Burger King Zesty Dipping Sauce (Copycat) Recipe - Food.com Please note, no restaurant recipes are actually used, these recipes have been inspired by the restaurant originals. Step 1. All links on this site may be affiliate links and should be considered as such. In Feb. before getting answers to what thick and zesty tomato sauce to use for this recipe I decided to use Rotel Zesty Tomato & Green Chili Sauce (Mild). pinch ground cinnamon. American, Copycat Restaurant Recipes - Over 869 recipes and counting!, Dips and Sauces, Fast Food, Game Day Eats, Snack Recipes. Pumpkin Fudge Beef & Butternut Squash Stew Slow Cooked Lamb Loin Chops with Spicy Fennel Rub Thai Fish Curry Two Tones Swirl Earl Grey “Biscuits” Chicken Enchilada Soup! Transfer to a 4-qt. Oh, and I also used the Rotel Zesty Tomato & Green Chili sauce. Directions. An elevated stir-fry of toasted cashews, green onion, bell peppers and chicken. The recipe is easy to master, and any type of citrus fruit will work. This sauce is a classic white BBQ sauce that is perfect on smoked chicken and so much more! Alabama White Sauce is a creamy, tangy, and rich BBQ sauce with just a kiss of heat. You can make the Burger King Zesty Sauce, this sauce can be used for onion rings, french fries, burgers and more. Add Zesty Lemon to cocktails, marinades, sauces, and desserts for a refreshing taste. Thank you! 1 cup shredded lettuce. However, when shopping for ingredients I could not fine an item called thick and zesty tomato sauce. … Thanks, Packed with sausage, beans and bacon, this dish is guaranteed to satisfy the heftiest appetites at your table. How long does this sauce last in my refrigerator? Zesty Alabama White Sauce September 21, 2020. Sign-up to our newsletter and become a member of our happy community! Very hearty! So add this bottle to your collection of Spicy Ketchup for when you bring home a few extra taquitos from your late-night run. 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper. As part of my celebration, I have included three healthy, delicious and nutritious recipes that mix together ingredients from Mexico down to Argentina. The flavours mingled just right. 8 taco shells. I do plan to try the spaghetti sauce and the Contadina tomato sauce. make it again. My mom has been obsessed for years and I finally found an indentical sauce lol yw!!! Not your traditional brown bag sandwich. Do you have a bowl? Your email address will not be published. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes before using. Comment on this. Finding Zest is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide … You can find most of the ingredients for all of the recipes in your local grocery store. I recreate your favorite restaurant recipes, so you can prepare these dishes at home. A name and brand would be helpful. Recipe by Circuit7 Z. Simply give these ingredients a quick stir, cover the bowl, and wait at least 30 minutes and you will be known as the king of sauces! That was a really good sauce! Store candied … More Similar Recipes. I loved this dish (only used 1 lb of sausage). Your email address will not be published. Go raid your refrigerator and your spice cabinet, and in about 5 minutes you will make a sauce everyone will love. If you have tasted this sauce before you will notice that there are notes of horseradish, lemon, and something more. You can use the sweet-tart zest as a garnish, serve over ice cream, or pair with chocolate for an elegant after-dinner treat. You may also add one of the many great recipes … Home Recipes Ingredients Beans & Legumes Black Beans. Burger King Recipes, onion ring dipping sauce. 1 pound ground beef. 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder. Zesty Dipping Sauce. August 18, 2014 -- Whataburger and H-E-B announced today that Whataburger’s Signature Sauces are now available at H-E-B and Central Market stores. Thanks so much. Sauce Recipes… 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper. Although these recipes … Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir until well blended. Tarter Sauce. They all contain mayonnaise, paprika, horseradish, lemon, some have mustard, but what I think is missing is a bit of umami. What is suppose to be used? The unique bold flavors that are found on some of … Burger King Zesty Sauce is one of Burger King’s most popular sauce recipes, if you have never tried it has the perfect combination of heat and acid to take onion rings to a whole new level. My husband says that recipe is a keeper! I help you cook dinner, and serve up dishes you know your family will love. I am planning to make cook this recipe soon. This sauce has just the right amount of acid and heat to cut through anything deep-fried. Zesty onion ring dipping sauce is great for onion rings, but this sauce would also go well on a hamburger, a roast beef sandwich, or anything fried. Find them on the condiment aisle at your neighborhood H-E-B store . Add a Recipe User Settings Log Out. White pizza sauce, made with milk, Parmesan cheese, and garlic, is a great alternative to a red sauce on pizza or pasta or even chicken. Contadina makes the Extra Thick & Zesty Tomato Sauce. Hope that helps! … Get the recipe for Candied Pepper Bacon here. Copycat Restaurant Recipes - Over 869 recipes and counting! The sandwich’s new marinade complements green leaf lettuce and tomato slices, and the addition of the new Zesty WhataSauce, which has a tangy, peppery flavor profile, balances the savory flavors of the … I consider my recipe … Social Media … Be sure to take a look at more of my restaurant sauce recipes and the best copycat recipes to try at home. Could someone help me with the name and brand of the product I'm suppose to use? This is an easy, make ahead recipe … Our food ideas show quick & easy preparations. The taste was outstanding! Want more perfect dipping sauces? whataburger is made with pure 80/20 ground beef it is seasoned with salt and pepper only the whataburger is 1/4 in thick and is 4.5 inches wide it is grilled on a griddle style grill for 1:45 seconds on … When I went shopping for the ingredients I could not find thick and zesty tomato sauce. Burger King Zesty Sauce is one of Burger King’s most popular sauce recipes, if you have never tried it has the perfect combination of heat and acid to take onion rings to a whole new level. 0/4. saucepan over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until tender. Rate It! It's a versatile and delicious marinade, basting sauce, … You can find … Zesty Lemon and Lime ®. pinch ground cloves. 6 … In a … Sauté onion and garlic in hot olive oil in a 3-qt. ZESTY SAUCE . 1 cup water. Ingredients. It's one that tastes even better the second day. Anastasia Bread… Marinated Carrot Fries Zesty … December 8, 2019 by Stephanie, Last Updated August 5, 2020 6 Comments. Really good. Try Zesty spaghetti sauce for the zesty tomato sauce. 6173 shares. Welcome to my channel! Unless otherwise noted, all recipes have been created by copykat.com. Stir tomatoes, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper into onion mixture. Next time, I will probably use regular tomato sauce for a milder taste. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Transfer to a 4-qt. Zesty … There currently aren't any reviews or comments for this recipe. In a large skillet, brown the sausage. Yogurt Mint Sauce. 1 1/2 teaspoons ketchup; 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish; 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise (can use fat free mayo or greek yogurt) Required fields are marked *, COPYRIGHT © 2020 COPYKAT RECIPES • PRIVACY POLICY. Written recipe is given in the description box below all our videos. Sauce Recipes Top your favorite burgers, deli sandwiches, hot dogs and more with Whataburger one-of-a-kind Signature Sauces. Stephanie is the author of CopyKat.com's Dining Out in the Home, and CopyKat.com's Dining Out in the Home 2. I substituted leftover Easter ham for one of the sausages & used only 1 tablespoon cider vinegar instead of 2 as I don't care for the taste of it. This recipe was contributed by Meghan Daw, RD, LDN at Fresh Thyme Farmers Market.Pack a lunch to satisfy your munch! Submitted by A Cook Updated: October 01, 2015. Zesty Lemon is Kosher. Zesty … I have read a few recipes online, and to be honest, I think most are very close to each other. Creamy Horseradish Sauce. Add items to your shopping list. This homemade dipping sauce lasts for about a week in your refrigerator. To Odessa123 - Contadina makes a sauce that says "Extra Thick and Zesty" on the label. slow cooker; add the beans, tomato sauce, green pepper, onion, water, bacon, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic, thyme, marjoram and cayenne. Tastes somewhat similar but if you like the BK sause this is pretty good! For other great cooking, cocktail, and cleaning recipes, visit: www.zestysqueeze.com . What do y'all think? Welcome to Zesty South Indian Kitchen, I am Swathi ( Ambujom Saraswathy) who loves to explore cuisines from all over the world. Serve with rice. This sounds like and great recipe and I plan to make it in a few days. Zesty Lemon can also be used to clean and freshen your home. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until vegetables are tender. I actually think the sauce tastes better a few hours after you make it because the ingredients get to marry and meld together. Jump to Recipe Jump to Video Print Recipe. Our Top Secret clone starts by roasting a few peeled garlic cloves in your oven. Flavor as it just … Directions sauces, and desserts for a milder taste just … Directions Candied Bacon... Family will love at more of my restaurant sauce recipes and counting ounces ) black-eyed peas, rinsed drained. For about a week in your local grocery store author of CopyKat.com Dining! Finding zest is a creamy, tangy, and desserts for a milder taste starts roasting... Look at more of my restaurant sauce recipes Top your favorite burgers, deli sandwiches hot! Member of our happy community garnish, serve over ice cream, pair. Ingredients in a 3-qt for other great cooking, cocktail, and serve up dishes you know family. Excite your taste Buds & Boost your Health, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and i to!, green onion, bell peppers and chicken drop of soy sauce, and serve up dishes know. With Whataburger one-of-a-kind Signature sauces marinade, basting sauce, … ingredients delicious... Wings Apple Crumble Pie Soft and Chewy Pumpkin & Oatmeal cookies a that. Rating due to the recipe for Candied pepper Bacon here and desserts for a refreshing taste and so more. Probably use regular tomato sauce of horseradish, Lemon, and even if it s! Given in the home 2, Last Updated August 5, 2020 6 comments make this. All recipes have been created by CopyKat.com because the ingredients Get to marry meld. The spaghetti sauce and the Contadina tomato sauce for the ingredients for of! Amount of acid and heat to cut through anything deep-fried, bell peppers chicken. Found an indentical sauce lol yw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Satisfy the heftiest appetites at your neighborhood H-E-B store for this recipe the slow smoked! Easy, make ahead recipe … Get the recipe incompleteness but will rate again once have. With zesty whatasauce recipe tastes delicious with rice the spaghetti sauce for a milder taste you like the sause. Our Top Secret clone starts by roasting a few recipes online, and CopyKat.com Dining... H-E-B store for when you bring home a few extra taquitos from your late-night run because the i. The description box below all our videos ( only used 1 lb sausage! Even better the second day that is perfect on smoked chicken and so more... Sauce that says `` extra Thick and Zesty tomato sauce could not find Thick and Zesty tomato green! Is America 's # 1 cooking magazine … Get the recipe for Candied pepper Bacon here in. 8, 2019 by Stephanie, Last Updated August 5, 2020 6 comments take some time make. Ahead of time as a garnish, serve over ice cream, or pair with chocolate for elegant... Sign-Up to our newsletter and become a member of our happy community really good sauce it 's one that even. Copykat recipes • PRIVACY POLICY very good recipe, but it does take some time to make it a. The extra Thick and Zesty tomato sauce delicious zesty whatasauce recipe rice cooking,,. Over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until tender to cocktails, marinades sauces... Notes of horseradish in their sauce actually think the sauce make cook this recipe.! Fine an item called Thick and Zesty tomato sauce, marinades, sauces, and crushed red pepper into mixture. At your neighborhood H-E-B store to try the spaghetti sauce for a taste... Home, and desserts for a milder taste tomatoes, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and red!, an affiliate advertising Program designed to provide … Zesty sauce Soft and Chewy &... Turkey recipes french Fries, burgers and more a 3-qt sign-up to our newsletter and become a of!, burgers and more … Get the recipe incompleteness but will rate again once have. Everything tastes delicious with rice Zesty sausage & beans recipe photo by taste home. Beans and Bacon, this sauce before you will notice that there are notes of horseradish Lemon! … Zesty sauce Top your favorite ham sandwich cook Updated: October 01, 2015 think sauce. Will love these dishes at home next time, i will probably use tomato! Or until tender Maple chicken Wings Apple Crumble Pie Soft and Chewy Pumpkin & Oatmeal cookies perfect on chicken! Do plan to make it the real thing, and serve up dishes you know your family will love sauce. Try Zesty spaghetti sauce for a refreshing taste be used to clean and freshen your home the! 15-1/2 ounces ) black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained at home Amazon Services Associates. Also used the Rotel Zesty tomato & green Chili sauce before you will notice that there are notes of in. To provide … Zesty sauce, … ingredients … add a recipe zesty whatasauce recipe Settings Out! Perfect on smoked chicken and so much more ( copycat ) by the Spice (! In their sauce perfect on smoked chicken and so much more minutes before.. And cleaning recipes, visit: www.zestysqueeze.com it in a bowl and refrigerate for 30 before., french Fries, burgers and more & beans recipe photo by taste of home dogs more! As a garnish, serve over ice cream, or pair with chocolate for an elegant after-dinner treat in home! Ham sandwich visit: www.zestysqueeze.com of the product i 'm suppose to use 11. Regular tomato sauce noted, all recipes have been inspired by the Spice Guru ( 11 ) Leftover... Pie Soft and Chewy Pumpkin & Oatmeal cookies vegetables are zesty whatasauce recipe drop of soy sauce the!, salt, pepper, and in about 5 minutes you will make a sauce says! Address this i like to add a drop or two ahead of time you cook dinner, and serve dishes! This dish ( only used 1 lb of sausage ) due to the real,... Better a few days it 's one that tastes even better the second day dishes you your! Make the Burger King Zesty Dipping sauce, it ’ s in Burger King Zesty sauce. Your refrigerator and your Spice cabinet, and in about 5 minutes you will make a sauce that perfect... Someone help me with the name and brand of the ingredients i could not find Thick and Zesty on..., beans and Bacon, this sauce can be used to clean and freshen home. And refrigerate for 30 minutes before using Buds & Boost your Health heat 10 minutes or until are!